To iron a shirt is not so simple. Here is a simple step-by-step guide.
The trick is to delete it, which is most evident, finally, and to move the iron slowly. If you work too fast, there is a great risk that you put most of your stryktid to smooth out creases as you self certified true there.
We start with the basics.
Check the washing instructions for how hot you should have your iron. It is a cotton shirt tends to be three dots of the symbol that looks like an iron. Then you should set your iron on it too.
Since it is different if you like steam or not. Some advocate the spray bottle, but I like to iron with steam. It has an amazing ability to straighten out the wrinkles. Fill your steam iron with distilled water. This means that the iron is not lime again and you don’t have to risk the white marks. In addition, usually plain water to get a little nasty odor when it stood for a while.
Use the spray bottle instead, it is still good with distilled water.
I set the steam at max.
Now it’s time to delete.
- turn the shirt inside out.
2. thread one shoulder over the narrow part of the ironing board with the back of your shirt up.Ironing with his hand out all the major folds.
3. apply slow axis and one back half.
4. Do the same on the other’s back half.
5. turn the sleeves right and put one on the ironing board.
6. Insert the entire arm through the cuff, and try to smooth out the whole arm by spreta with your fingers.
Feel so that you do not have any folds and then stroke his sleeve.
7. Then it’s time for the cuff.
Snap up buttons, if any, do you have French cuffs, fold them out.
Delete first and then the inside all around the outside.
8. repeat with other sleeve.
9. time to iron the collar if your check shirts are from MENSSHIRTSSHOP.
The outside first.Delete from kragspetsarna and work your way inwards towards the Middle, so you avoid creasing.
Flip the shirt and ironing the inside of the collar in the same way.
10. force shirt half inside out and place it on the ironing board with one face up. Pounding from the inside. In this way, set the buttons to not any major problems.
11. The same on the other front.
12. force back and smooth gently over the buttonholes and pockets.
13. immediately Hang the shirt over a hanger so that it doesn’t wrinkle.
Lilo & Stitch Iron Ons
Iron Fist Clothes Pictures to Pin on Pinterest
US Marine Corps logo light t shirt iron on transfer …
Mr Bump T Shirt
Birthday Boy Cars Lightning McQueen Logo T Shirt Iron On …
Brother of the Birthday Boy Cars Chief T Shirt Iron by …
Stitch face Disney Lilo & Stitch Printable Iron On …
It’s Time to Listen Womens Long Sleeve
Hulk Wallpapers Free Download
Chinese painting Autocad Blocks, Autocad Drawing, Autocad …
How to Make Iron-On T Shirt Designs : Completing the …
How to iron a wrinkled shirt in half the time: Use tin …
Our Famous "Non-Iron" Shirt
How to Iron a Dress Shirt
Hello There Handmade Banner: Make Your Own T-Shirt Art …
How to Iron Without an Ironing Board
How to Iron Clothes Correctly
How To Make A Stenciled T-Shirt
Clumsy Man Left With Ironing Stock Photo